Thanks to many generous donors, we’ve been on the air since 1960 on AM 550! Now, due to continued support, we’ve taken our first step in expansion to FM in order to serve you better.
- In June, 2016, we paid cash for a small FM station (a translator) that was located in Waycross, GA.
- In the fall of 2016, we applied for, and the FCC approved a move of this FM station to the current WAY Radio towers (called a construction permit) in Clay County, FL.
- In December, 2016, the antenna was installed on the tower and the transmitter was installed in our studio building.
- On December 30, 2016, our engineers and a tower crew came together to put the finishing touches on the construction, tested the pattern, and then applied to the FCC for a license for 103.3 FM.
- Southwest Jacksonville is now being served by not only AM 550, but also 103.3 FM. Same great Bible teaching lineup, but an additional spot on the dial. Financed by God through His people, and our supporters, ready to serve for years to come.
Generous donations have brought us to this point, your continued generosity will help us improve all phases of the radio ministry in the future. The current pattern of AM 550 will not change, and the stream and the app will both continue to work normally.
We really do feel that there is much more in store for WAY Radio, with more lives to be impacted by the Gospel. You can help. Click on the Donate Now button below:
For more information, contact WAY Radio at 866-353-9297.