||The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (ccfa.org)
||Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is charity fundraising walk that celebrates the dedication of the IBD community. Our walk festival is a day filled with celebration, recognition, games for the whole family and great food.
||Saturday, April 22, 2016 – Registration 9 am; Walk 11 am
||To raise money for mission-critical research that will lead to cures and to provide better education and care for those living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. More than 80 cents of every dollar raised supports these efforts.
- More than 1.6 million Americans are currently living with digestive diseases
- One in every 200 people is currently diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis.
- Approximately 80,000 children are living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- One of the fastest growing populations of patients being diagnosed is children under the age of 18
- Form a team, Join an existing team, or Walk as an individual
- Customize your Walk page and Send emails to family, friends, and colleagues – everyone you know – asking them to join in the fight against Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis