JACKSONVILLE, FL – Jacksonville’s Harvest Ministries and SonShine Network Ministries will host the Inaugural FemFire Women’s Conference September 22 at Harvest Ministries.
In a tag-team styled service, seven women from different walks of life will share their “fire stories” – true life experiences of trials, tests and testimonies sure to inspire.
“Life throws insane curveballs – I’m talking major highs and lows,” says Danielle Craig, Harvest Ministries’ Family Ministries Pastor. “Walking through immense grief, having lost parents, siblings, children, I didn’t think my heart could handle anything else. I walked into my dining room one afternoon and my Bible was open to the scripture Isaiah 43. Immediately, without a dramatic altar call, bathtub cry session or word from a Pastor, the Holy Spirit was shouting to my heart ‘I’m making you a new thing.’ All I had to do was come out of my ashes.”
FREE registration but please register so we know how many to prepare for.
• Jennifer Ragan, Pastor of Harvest Ministries, Jacksonville
• Shelisa Hull, Campus Pastor of Destiny People Worship Center, Macclenny
• Jane Arnold, Pastor of Forward Church, Tampa
• Antoinette Willis, Pastor of Abundant Life Ministries, Palatka
• Danielle Craig, Family Ministries Pastor of Harvest Ministries, Jacksonville
• Cathy Sweat, Author, Founder & CEO of 12 Gates Publishing, Waycross, GA
• Jennifer Suggs, Pastor of New Harvest Ministries, Nashville, GA
FemFire will open with a 6pm social hour. The program begins at 7pm with praise and worship plus a highly theatrical presentation designed to help audience members fire up their faith. The conference is free of charge but participants are urged to register online.
Founded in 1916, Harvest Ministries recently celebrated its centennial and is located at 2550 Fouraker Road on Jacksonville’s Westside. Its central mission is to tear down walls of religion, racism, tradition and poverty. Learn more here or join services on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. or Wednesdays at 7 p.m.