Welcome to WAYRadio 550 AM and 103.3 FM
WAY Radio’s Mission Statement
To share the Gospel through Bible teaching and Christian music, so that unbelievers will be converted, and believers will be encouraged.
- 1313.December.Tuesdayhttp://www.jamtour.comJacksonville Memorial Veteran's ArenaJacksonville Memorial Veteran's Arena
WAY Radio is a proud sponsor of the Winter Jam 2017 tour
Featuring: Crowder, Britt Nicole, Tenth Avenue North, Andy Mineo, Colton Dixon,
NewSong, Thousand Foot Krutch, Speaker Tony Nolan, Sadie Robertson + more!
Fri, Jan 13th, doors open at 6pm, show starts at 7pm
630-3900 or www.jamtour.com
- 0808.January.Sundayhttp://www.wayradio.org/event/jimmy-deyoung-prophecy-conference-in-jax/First Coast Baptist Church7587 Blanding Boulevard Jacksonville, FL 32244
Jimmy DeYoung is a prophecy teacher and journalist who travels the country and the world educating the Body of Christ of the future events foretold in God’s prophetic Word. His goal is to equip Christians with the knowledge and understanding of what God’s Word says will happen someday soon, so that they can make better decisions today.
Come see him at First Coast Baptist Church! For more info. You can also call 904-777-3040 for more info.
Sunday, January 8th…6:00PM
Monday, January 9th…7:00PM
Tuesday, January 10th…7:00pm
Free Childcare provided for each night of conference.
8 (Sunday) 6:00 Pm – 10 (Tuesday) 9:00 Pm
- 1313.January.Fridayhttp://www.wayradio.org/event/empowered-women-scholarship-dinner/Town Hall Event Center 2245 Plantation Center Drive, Fleming Island, FL 32003Town Hall Event Center 2245 Plantation Center Drive, Fleming Island, FL 32003
Dinner to honor Empowered Women of Clay County.
Tickets are available for purchase at 1271 Miller St. Orange Park, FL
$20.00 per person. Proceeds will go toward scholarships for low income residents in the community who wish to continue their education.Contact Phone: 904-278-4305
- 1414.January.Saturdayhttp://www.millerst904.org/Town Hall of Orange Park 2042 Park Ave., Orange Park, FL 32073Town Hall of Orange Park 2042 Park Ave., Orange Park, FL 32073
Free Food Distribution for Clay County residents
Contact Phone: 904.278.4305
- 1515.January.Sundayhttp://www.millerst904.org/Town Hall Event Center 2245 Plantation Center Drive, Fleming Island, FL 32003Town Hall Event Center 2245 Plantation Center Drive, Fleming Island, FL 32003
MLK DAY-N-CLAY will have guest panelist of Elected Officials of Clay County to answer questions regarding issues within the community. Guest Speaker will be Nicole Porter, The Sentencing Project, Advocate.
Contact Phone: 904-278-4305
(Sunday) 2:00 Pm – 4:00 Pm
- 1616.January.Mondayhttp://www.millerst904.org/Shiloh Church 939 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park, FL 32065Shiloh Church 939 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park, FL 32065
MLK DAY-N-CLAY presents “Empowered Women of 2017”. Guest Speaker Nicole Thomas, President of Baptist Hospital South.
Scholarship recipients of Clay County will be announced.
Breakfast will be served and tickets ($40.00 per person) for this event will be available to purchase at 1271 Miller St. Orange Park, FL 32073. Please contact the office at 904-278-4305, Monday-Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
Contact Phone: 904-278-4305
- 2121.January.Saturdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-ways-to-use-social-media-and-community-building-to-market-and-develop-your-ministry-or-non-tickets-30898780083Westconnet Library 6887 103rd Street, Jacksonville, FL 32244Westconnet Library 6887 103rd Street, Jacksonville, FL 32244
Join us for a dynamic free class geared towards ministries and nonprofits to learn ways to market, develop and build community! Social media, creative marketing and community development will all be covered. 11AM Westconnett Public Library, Meeting Room B
Class taught by Dr. Naima Johnston Bush, with over 20 years experience in ministry development, church administration and planting and leadership training.
Registration Link- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-ways-to-use-social-media-and-community-building-to-market-and-develop-your-ministry-or-non-tickets-30898780083
- 2323.January.Mondayhttp://jacksonvilleforlife.org300 Hogan Street Jacksonville, Florida 32202300 Hogan Street Jacksonville, Florida 32202
January 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court in their Roe vs. Wade decision legalized abortion on demand. We will be memorializing this tragic event and the 59 million lives lost due to abortion. Peaceful and legal, we will march around the courthouse. Shortly after, gathering to hear the speakers at Duval Street.
Brad Straley with Jacksonville For Life
U.S. Federal Courthouse
300 Hogan Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Contact Phone: 904-703-6277
Email: [email protected]
- 2828.January.Saturdayhttp://www.wayradio.org/event/car-show-benefiting-special-olympics/Clay County Fairgrounds, 2497 Hwy 16 in Green Cove Springs, FLClay County Fairgrounds, 2497 Hwy 16 in Green Cove Springs, FL
Jan 28 from 10am to 2pm, rain or shine, at the Clay County Fairgrounds. Music, Fun, Food, silent auction, 50/50, trophies, door prizes, games for kids!